Everything from one single source
This has always been the guideline for BALZER for the construction of installation pits in filled-chamber design.
In 1982, HANS BALZER made a name for himself with a private company in Memmingen that produced covers for installation pits. Why not build the entire pit? Said and done. A short time later, the first prefabricated pits were produced ready for installation.
Many installations followed at home and abroad that provided the necessary know-how. With this experience, BALZER made an innovation, which is protected by numerous international patents, that is unequalled even today:
Double-walled prefabricated installation pits in filled-chamber design.
Due to the monocoque filled-chamber honeycomb design our certified pits can be assembled, piped and wired completely at our works. These are arguments for making an investment in a prefabricated installation pit in filled-chamber design:
- One piece prefabricated installation pit up to 40 m long and more.
- Self-supporting filled-chamber honeycomb with integrated shell and reinforcements.
- Low empty weight.
- All accessories are assembled, piped and wired at the plant.
- All connections are available according to overall planning.
- Installation time in existing halls reduced to 5 hours due to special installation technology.
- Each system has been approved according to the legal stipulations, and is type-approved and certified.
Highly-motivated employees now develop and design prefabricated installation pits for well-known customers at home and abroad. Great importance is given to customer-oriented planning, construction and equipping of the prefabricated installation pits.
With a comprehensive sales and installation network, BALZER provides for the services required so the installation can be made without interrupting operation. Fast installation is one of the main arguments for the prefabricated installation pits.
In order to meet increased requirements on quality, BALZER manufactures all of their products in Germany. Because of the large component production depth, BALZER can react very flexibly to individual requests made by customers. There is nothing that can replace quality - except better quality.