Technical specification - Prefabricated installation pits in filling chamber construction
- Construction concept in double walled filling chamber construction
- Formwork and reinforcement integrated
- White tub not required
- Primary and secondary restraining device
- Approved in adjacent water protection areas
- Self-supporting construction according to tested statics
- High load-bearing capacity according to SLW 60
Our prefabricated installation pits in filling chamber construction have the general building inspectorate approval - Approval number DIBt Z-38.5-278
(DIBt-ÜZVO / S-WUE 090394 – Test report 1 / LGA / WHG §63)
of the German Institute for Construction Engineering (DIBt).
The standard version of the prefabricated installation pit, with all accessories fitted, meets
- the requirements for water protection acc. to WHG / VAwS (AwSV) / TRwS (779 / 785 / 786) by:
- Approval of the prefabricated installation pit by the German Institute for Construction Technology (DIBt) – incl. tested statics and design test – approval no. Z-38.5-278
- external production control of the prefabricated installation pit according the tthe requirements of approval by a testing and inspection institute designated by the DIBt – TÜV SÜD
- the use of approved accessories
- Support of modifications and special customer requests by experts of a VAwS experts organization already during the planning stage.
- the requirements of occupational safety acc. to ArbSchG / BetrSichV / GefStV, incl. fire prevention and explosion prevention by:
- Use of the corresponding current technical rules and directives of the regulatory authorities, inter alia TRBS 2152 / TRGS / ArbStättRL)
- Use of the corresponding current autonomous rules, e.g. VdTÜV-MB 967, DGUV
- Support of modifications and special customer requests by experts of an approved inspection agency (ZÜS), already during the planning stage.
These prerequisites guarantee and enable smooth work, as well as comprehensive prefabricated installation, right up to the turnkey handover.