- One-piece prefabricated assembly pit in a filling chamber design for rail vehicles
- Self-supporting filling chamber with honeycomb construction with integrated formwork and reinforcement
- Can be planned for every rail type
- Various pit systems, e.g. available with side pits
- Load transfer can be realised via the integrated support system
- Various equipment features such as waste oil disposal systems, fresh oil supply, pit jacks, slide covers and much more
- Accessories are completely assembled, piped and wired at the factory according to consultation and planning
- Project-based CAD planning
- Clearly defined construction installations
- A specialist company according to WHG (Waste Water Act)
- Live load according to UIC 71
- Meets the requirements of waste water protection according to WHG/VAwS (AwSV) / TRwS (779 / 785 / 786) and all specifications of DGUV 109
All connections are provided in accordance with the planning for electrics, compressed air, exhaust air, oil supply, waste oil supply and pit drainage. The prefabricated assembly pit has a double pit frame which means that slide covers, pits jacks, oil sumps, support bridges, etc. can be installed.
Accessories: examples include electrical installation, lighting, compressed air, exhaust air, waste oil disposal, fresh oil supply, pit jacks and much more.