- One-piece prefabricated assembly pit with a filling chamber construction.
- Self-supporting filling chamber with honeycomb construction with integrated formwork and reinforcement.
- Various equipment features such as brake test rig, pulldown assembly, play detector, wheel arch tester, slide covers and much more.
- Combined testing and service pits are available.
- Accessories are completely assembled, piped and wired at the factory according to consultation and planning.
- Project-based CAD planning.
- Installation time in max. 5 hours per system, thanks to the special assembly technology.
- Clearly defined construction interfaces.
- A specialist company according to WHG (Waste Water Act).
- Static tests of the prefabricated assembly pit with a filling chamber construction available.
- Meets waste water protection requirements according to WHG/VAwS (AwSV) / TRwS (779 / 785 / 786) and all specifications of DGUV 109.
- Approved, type-tested and certified by the German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt - No. Sec.-38.5-278).
- ISO 9001:2015 certified production facility.
- DIN EN 1090 certified production facility.
- Various patents have been granted.
- Top product quality.
- MADE in Germany
|Axle load:||20 t|
|Live load:||according to SLW 60, DIN EN 1991-1-1:2010-12, DIN EN 1991-1-1 / NA:2010-12, DIN technical report 101:2009-03 and DIN 4085 supplementary sheet 1:2011-12.|
|Length:||according to customer requirements|
|Inner width:||1.02 m i.L.|
|Working width:||1.62 m i.L.|
|Standing height:||according to customer requirements|
All connections are provided in accordance with the planning for electrics, compressed air, exhaust air, brake test rig, play detector and pit drainage. The prefabricated assembly pit has a double pit frame which means that slide covers, pit jacks, support bridges, etc. can be installed.
Accessories: examples include electrical installation, lighting, compressed air, exhaust air, brake test rig, pulldown assembly, play detector, pit jacks, support systems and much more.